Follow the steps to get transcript from WBUT
1. Collect the challan and transcript application form from India bank ( beside the university). Click here to download the form . print and fill before you go to university.
2. Fill the form which requires you to fill all the semester GPA marks. mention list of universities where the transcripts needs to be sent.
3. passport size photograph .
4. Attested copy of your marksheets. (carry originals as well)
5. Each copy of transcript cost 500 rupees (Please verify before applying for transcript).
Fill both the forms, attach photo and go to university building. Go to room 111 for verification. University official will verify both the forms and your mark sheet photo copies. If they are not attested, show them the originals they will sign both the forms and then you need to go to finance section(room 107).
Once they sign then again head back to bank. Go to cash counter, show the challan and pay the amount. Once that is done again head back to university room 111 and submit the form. They will return you receipt keep it safe. You will need it to collect the transcript. It will take 21 working days for the transcript to be ready.
Keep in mind. you have to complete it by before lunch hour. Post lunch staffs can be unavailable and finance counter can be closed.
If you are not going in person then download the transcript form and fill it and give it to someone you know along with other documents mentioned above
If you are sending some one to collect the transcript, then give him a authorization letter. The person needs to carry a photo Id, photo id xerox and receipt.
WBUT in Google Map
DISCLAIMER: Above summarized information is based on the experience and to guide you about the process. WBUT may update their process anytime. It is recommended to verify your query directly with them.