This blog is to help people those who are applying for INDIA Police Clearance Certificate.
This blog has covered how to apply for INDIA Police Clearance Certificate and steps to get police clearance certificate.
Following processes are categorized as per your current residential status.
A. If you are in INDIA
B. If you are out of INDIA
C. If you are in CANADA
A. If you are in INDIA.
Apply online, Take an appointment and pay applicable fee online
- Visit http://passportindia.gov.in
- Go to ‘Police Clearance Certificate’ link or Click here.
- Fill the online form and details should match with your existing passport.
- Select the date and venue of appointment.
- Complete the form. make the applicable fee by your credit/debit card / online banking
- Take a print of the appointment confirmation and bring it on the day of appointment.
Documents to be taken on the appointment day
- Original passport (mandatory)
- Appointment receipt. Which you received after submitting online form.
- Copy of first, last and the signature page of passport.
- If your present address is different from that in passport, you need to take documents (original and copy) as per this link – Click here
- Document Required for PPC Issuance.
If your present address is same as that in passport, no document is required. Still I would suggest to carry voter card and adhar card (original and copy)
B. If you are outside India:
You can apply at your nearest Indian embassy or consulate.
C. If you are in Canada:
1. Visit Consulate General of India
Requirements to submit application at the Consulate General of India, Toronto :
- Fill in the application form. Download
- Current Indian passport with valid immigration papers or Canadian passport in original and photocopy.
Note: For PR card issued without the category on the back, please submit the original and photocopy of the PR card and landing paper.
- Proof of current Canadian residence address: (copy of any one of the following)
Canadian Driving License.
Gas, Electricity, water or landline telephone bill displaying applicant’s address.
House Lease Agreement.
Note: Bank/credit card/mobile phone statements are not accepted as residence proof.
- Fee: Attach bank draft of C$92/- (Fee C$37 + C$55 emergency charges) drawn in favor of ” Consulate General of India”.
If you have any question please write in the blog comment box or youtube video comment box for faster reply.